From 4th October, the visits to the castle will only be possible with guided tours
From 4th October 2021 on, the Grandson Castle will start its heritage renovation and will propose a new way to discover or rediscover the fortress.
In order to offer an optimal experience to visitors and to ensure the safety of everyone on the site during this transitional period, Grandson Castle will only be accessible via guided tours.
Regular events will complete the new way of visiting the fortress.
New tour offer valid from Monday 4th October 2021 :
· Saturday and Sunday: for individuals: tours start at : 10:30 am / 11:30 am / 1:30 pm / 2:30 pm / 3:30 pm (only in French)
· Saturday and Sunday: children’s or family activities at 2:30 pm
· Monday to Friday: for groups and by reservation only: guided tours and workshops (English tourguides availables)
Entrance Fee :
· Adults: 15.00
· Children (6-16 years old), seniors, students : 10.00
· Family (2 adults, up to 3 children): 40.00
· Free: residents of Grandson, ICOM/AMS, children under 6 years old, AACG.
The Raiffeisen, Swisstravel System and Museum Pass cards are no longer valid from the 4th October on.
The café restaurant Le Châtelet remains open and welcomes you as usual :
· Monday – Sunday: 8am – 6pm (1st April to 31st October)
· Monday – Sunday: 8am – 5pm (1st November to 31st March)
25th December and 1st January closed